Part of your energy efficient total solution
Heating water requires energy, and more than 40% of the water we use is hot water. Choosing an energy efficient solution can save you a lot of money in long run.
Hot water heating installation options
Whether you only need hot water or you want to combine your hot water with solar systems, we offer thermal stores and domestic hot water tanks for your needs.
Daikin Altherma ST Thermal store
- Compatible with any heating system
- ECH₂O technology and anti-legionella tank delivers fresh and clean water
- The smart-grid increases the unit’s efficiency during low-energy periods
Stainless steel tanks
- High-quality insulation reduces heat loss to a minimum
- At necessary intervals, the indoor unit can heat the water up to 60°C to prevent the risk of bacteria growth
- Efficient temperature increase, from 10°C - 50°C in only 60 minutes
- Available as an integrated solution with a heat pump, gas boiler or separate tank
Hot water savings with solar energy
Reduce your energy costs by taking advantage of the sun's renewable energy. Our solar panels are easy to install and produce up to 70% of the energy your hot water heat pumps and boilers need. Equally available for all building types, our solar hot water systems accommodate small homes just as well as large hotels. Choose between a pressureless or pressurised hot water system.
Pressureless thermal hot water system
- Ideal for new homes
- Higher energy performance than pressurised systems
- Requires a direct vertical connection from the tank to the solar collectors
- If there is no sun, the system automatically drains to prevent frozen pipes
Pressurised solar powered system
- Ideal for renovations and existing homes
- Possibility to use curved piping to connect the tank to the solar collectors
- Filled with water and antifreeze to prevent frozen pipes
- The system is pressurised and sealed for your safety
Hot water for your building type
Whether you're a homeowner, spa owner or hotel manager, our Daikin hot water solutions will satisfy your needs. Begin your hot water project with us by selecting your building type.