Anderlecht/Ghent/Ostend - Belgium
Daikin Europe carries out cutting edge work in the field of HVAC. Its head office is located in Belgium for development, sales and production operations in Europe, the Middle East and parts of Africa.
The Daikin Europe Group encompasses in addition to the head office, an international development centre, an EMEA IT Center, five state-of-the-art production facilities and an international sales network. We are continuously searching for high-quality talent to further build on our global success.
So if you want to broaden your horizons, our Young Graduate International Traineeship is the right decision!
Opening up large perspectives: our proposal = your opportunity
During this 18 months Young Graduate Local Traineeship, we allow you to immerse yourself in the Daikin Group. You will be able to maximize your learning curve by rotating over different departments, doing a variety of jobs/projects, while being supported by extensive on-the-job training.
If you want to work in an international environment and you want to taste different job possibilities, the local traineeship program is the right fit for you.
This program contains four different development paths that are each composed out of three modules of six months:
- Manufacturing: You will get acquainted with the production process of our products from start to finish. It will be shaped in a planning, operational or technical path.
- Research & Development: You will be able not only to help create innovative HVAC-R solutions that adhere to the latest environmental demands, but also to participate in the Strategic Business Unit which supports the sale of the newly created parts and products.
- Corporate: You will get an overall view on how our company works via an all-round approach in different departments.
- New Markets: You will be part of one of our Strategic Business Units that oversees the strategy, business development, marketing and product support for refrigeration, heating, ventilation and applied units manufactured by the Daikin family or brands.
You can find more information about the content of the four different development paths (what kind of tasks will you work on, what kind of departments will you work in, …) on the Young Graduate Traineeship Webpage.
During your program
- You will get an introduction to Daikin to get familiar with the company culture.
- You will get an intensive (on-the-job) training.
- You will get a different departmental coach for every module, an overall coach who will support you during your whole program and a mentor (former trainee) who will accompany you in your personal growth.
- You will join 3 different departments (each for 6 months) and participate in specific projects:
- Allowing you to gain specific knowledge and working experience.
- Actively contributing to the success of the department.
- Gaining on-the-job experience in different fields.
- After this program, you will be assigned an open position within the Daikin Group. This is the start of your career with many perspectives!
- You are a young graduate (maximum 1 year working experience) in engineering or economics, with a wide interest.
- You are not limited to your field of knowledge and you are always looking for new opportunities to grow.
- You are eager to learn and acquire more experience.
- You are willing to work in an international environment.
- You are willing to work in our offices in Ostend, Brussels and Ghent.
- Good knowledge of English is of course essential.
Daikin Europe N.V. offers you a permanent contract at our Belgian Headquarters. During your traineeship you will gain practical experience and will also be given on-the-job trainings to expand your knowledge. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.
Want to know more?
Check our website: https://www.daikin.eu/en_us/careers/international-traineeship.html
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France