Madrid - Spain
We are looking for candidates to work in the Competence Centre of ITC EMEA-Daikin, responsible of the developments for all EMEA countries of Daikin group, and support of 20 countries.
You are responsible to translate the Daikin business requirements into correct system settings. Collaboration with our key users in business is the starting point to capture and understand the business requirements. Based on your knowledge of our SAP systems where you will be trained for, you design and define the correct system settings.
After an introduction, and training period ,you will be involved in the implementation of projects and change requests, where you will be responsible for the complete “Software development life cycle which guarantees a qualitative end solution towards the business:
- Business process analysis and blueprinting together with the key user.
- As a functional analyst, you support and improve the business processes in Daikin Europe and its European branches in the field of:
- Web content management (with Adobe AEM) for all European websites (internet) and business portal (extranet) in collaboration with the marketing department.
- Master Data Management process (with SAP MDM).
- Web User Access Management.
- Writing functional specifications to be handed over to the programmer in case development is needed.
- Assistance to the key users for testing and training.
- Training toward both key users and management.
- Preparing the systems for go live.
- After go live knowledge transfer towards the colleagues in IT Support.
- Responsibility of documentation.
- You have a master degree in Engineering, IT or Economy.
- Preferably you have +/- 3 years of experience as an SAP analyst or key user and a first experience in Project Lead; but enthusiastic young grads can also apply.
- You enjoy defining and configuring IT systems.
- Short stays abroad are no problem.
- Other knowledges related to CRM tools, SAP.
- You are capable of giving training to other people (in/external).
- You have strong analytical skills.
- High level of English is necessarily.
- Another European language will be a plus.
- Travel required up to 10% of time
What's in it for you?
At Daikin you can count on a varied job, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support.
Dealer Sales Engineer for Commercial Product Range (m/f)
Service Engineer with focus on Heating (m/f)