Oostende - België
Within Daikin Europe NV the Service Operations Division is the appreciated point of contact for our customers within the EMEA region (distributors and national subsidiary companies). They can ask the most complex technical questions about our products. They will be helped trough our helpdesk, training programs in our Daikin Academy and on-site. Furthermore the warranty treatment and the European spare parts supply chain belong to the responsibilities of the Service Operations Division.
The Spare Parts Department ensures that the required spare parts are timely available across our European distribution network. The tasks vary from forecast and planning, over procurement to sales and delivery of parts.
You have regular contact with our customers in the whole EMEA region and answer to their technical questions concerning spare parts (selections, specification, finding alternatives or compatible components,…). For this you and the other team members work together with the warehouse, the different design departments and our suppliers (European factories or other parts centres.) You develop technical solutions for our customers and report possible problems to the service management.
You are responsible for the coordination and maintenance of spare parts lists, the creation and maintenance of the spare parts master data. This way you ensure an optimal customer satisfaction.
Additionally, you support our spare parts pricing strategy from a technical point of view and improvements for spare parts selection – in co-operation with our factories. Those are some of the upcoming projects you will be part of.
- You have a Bachelor degree in a technical domain or you have a technical interest and proven experience in the domain of technical parts administration.
- You have a customer focused attitude and are persistent to find solutions for our customers.
- Your communication is to the point and customer oriented.
- You are well-organised and continuously looking for improvements in your job. You have an analytical approach to solve problems.
- You are open and positive minded.
- You have the necessary communicative skills to work smoothly in team.
- A good knowledge of English is required, knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- You are familiar with the current software packets (MS office: Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word).
We offer you a true challenge; a job with opportunities for growth in the European headquarters of an international company. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. Your competitive salary will be supplemented with an extensive package of extralegal advantages.
Misschien is dit ook iets voor u
Service Engineer with focus on Heating (m/f)
Development Engineer HVAC
Ostend - Belgium