Ostend - Belgium
Within Daikin Europe NV the Service Operations Division is the appreciated point of contact for our customers within the EMEA region (distributors and national subsidiary companies). They can ask the most complex technical questions about our products. They will be helped through our helpdesk, training programs in our Daikin Academy and on-site. Furthermore the warranty treatment and the European spare parts supply chain belong to the responsibilities of the Service Operations Division.
The Spare Parts Department ensures that the required spare parts are timely available across our European distribution network. Our department can be seen as a small company within the company, which offers a wide variety of processes: from planning & procurement to sales and delivery, from IT implementations to reporting. This will allow you to quickly gain a 360° view on the involved business processes. The customer service section in our headquarter supports our affiliates in both selection and order follow-up related questions.
- The activities covered by this team cover the technical support to customers but also creation of spare parts lists for our selection tool and material masterdata set-up in SAP.
- You have regular contact with our customers in the whole EMEA region and answer to their technical questions concerning spare parts (selections, specification, finding alternatives or compatible components,…). For this you and the other team members work together with the warehouse, the different design departments and our suppliers (European factories or other parts centres.)
- You are responsible for the coordination and maintenance of spare parts lists in cooperation with the different EMEA design teams. These are crucial for a correct part selection by the customer.
- Material master data has no secrets for you as creation and maintenance is part of your scope. This way you ensure a smooth ordering process and optimal customer satisfaction.
- Additionally, you support our spare parts improvement projects (e.g. pricing, criticality allocation) from a technical point of view and further improve the selection process.
- You have a Bachelor degree in a technical domain. Knowledge or technical insight of/in our products is a plus.
- You have eye for detail and are used to work accurate and precise.
- You have a customer focused attitude and are persistent to find solutions for our customers.
- Your communication is to the point and customer oriented.
- You are well-organised and continuously looking for improvements in your job. You have an analytical approach to solve problems.
- You are open and positive minded.
- You have the necessary communicative skills to work smoothly in team.
- A good knowledge of English is required, knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- You are familiar with the current software packets (MS office: Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word). Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
We offer you a true challenge; a job with opportunities for growth in the European headquarters of an international company. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. Your competitive salary will be supplemented with an extensive package of extralegal advantages.
Interested in joining our team?
Send your motivation and CV preferably by e-mail to email@example.com.
OR Register yourself at www.daikin.eu/jobs. Just follow the instructions and your application will be automatically sent to us.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France