Ostend - Belgium
Within Daikin Europe the Service Operations division is the appreciated point of contact for our customers within the EMEA region (distributors and national subsidiary companies). They can ask the most complex technical questions about our products. They will be helped trough our helpdesk, training programs in our Daikin Academy and on-site. Furthermore the warranty treatment and the European spare parts supply chain belong to the responsibilities of the Service Operations division.
Within this division, the Spare Parts department ensures that the required spare parts are timely available across our European distribution network. The tasks vary from forecast and planning, over procurement to sales and delivery of parts.
What you’ll do?
As a Technical Master Data Specialist, you will support our customers (distributor, affiliate or end user) with their most complex technical questions concerning spare parts.
- You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of spare parts master data, for new products and innovations that solve quality problems
- You analyse the question of the customer (concerning spare parts selections, specification, finding alternatives or compatible components,…) and develop technical solutions to their problems
- You report possible problems to the Service management
- You are responsible for the coordination and maintenance of spare parts lists
- You support our spare parts pricing strategy from a technical point of view and improvements for spare parts selection
- You will work closely together with our European design center, our different international factories and our external suppliers
What you’ll need?
- A bachelor degree in a technical domain or equal by experience
- A strong technical interest
- Good analytical skills and an eye for detail
- A customer focused attitude and a persistence to find solutions for our customers
- Good communication skills and a good knowledge of English
- Administrative skills and familiarity with the current software packets (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with SAP and master data management are a plus
What we offer?
We offer you a true challenge; a job with opportunities for growth in the European headquarters of an international company. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. Your competitive salary will be supplemented with an extensive package of extralegal advantages.
Interested in joining our team?
Send your motivation and CV preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
OR Register yourself at www.daikin.eu/jobs. Just follow the instructions and your application will be automatically sent to us.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France