Warsaw - Poland
Daikin Europe NV (DENV) is the European Headquarter of Daikin Industries Limited, a Japanese multinational and worldwide the biggest manufacturer and supplier of HVAC-R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) solutions. The company delivers innovative, first rate indoor climate management solutions in order to meet the changing needs of residential, commercial and industrial clients and ensure comfortable and sustainable living environment for people and regions around the world.
Daikin Europe NV serves as sales, development and production headquarter for Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA). Apart from headquarter offices it comprises 8 production plants, 19 sales subsidiaries, 5 sales offices and a is connected with the whole network of independent distributors and dealers across the EMEA region.
Part of DENV is also Belgium based EMEA Corporate HR and Warsaw based Daikin Europe Business Support.
EMEA Corporate HR is focused on the Human Resources Management coordination for the different Daikin organisations in EMEA, which entails setting up policies, implementing EMEA wide and local projects and enhancing cooperation among the different HR teams across the EMEA region.
We Are Currently Looking For a Colleague (F/M) Who Will Join Our Office In Warsaw – Daikin Europe Business Support (DEBS), Which Is a Branch Of DENV, At The Position Of
Talent Acquisition specialist (Remote)
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for the full talent acquisition process in order to ensure smooth and efficient recruitment and onboarding and ensure positive candidate experience.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and finalise the job description
- Source the candidates through external portals, social media and in cooperation with the recruitment agencies
- Select the candidates (screening, participation in recruitment meetings, sending out tests and organise final interviews) according to the good practices that ensure the best candidate experience
- Maintain reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
- Ensure that the new hire’s first day and onboarding are planned and delivered in the most effective way
- Support employer branding activities
Experience, education and technical skills
- Previous recruiting experience (at least 2 years)
- Experience with Data Analytics (Dashboards, trend, metrics, KPIs, etc.) would be a plus.
You will like the job if you have:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage relations with different stakeholders
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to take initiative and proactively seek creative solutions
- Good problem solving skill and can-do attitude
- Proficient level both written and spoken in English and Polish
Part-time – 3-4 working days a week
Professional growth in fast developing branch of the multinational production and sales company
Yearly performance bonus based on performance evaluation
Medical Health Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
Group Life and Disability Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
Sports and culture card with Kafeteria system (your contribution is only 13PLN/month)
Business Travel Insurance (occasional traveling to Belgium will be required)
Team and integration budget
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe NV (DENV) is a subsidiary of Daikin Industries Limited, a Japanese multinational and worldwide the biggest manufacturer and supplier of HVAC-R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) solutions. The company delivers innovative, first rate indoor climate management solutions in order to meet the changing needs of residential, commercial and industrial clients and ensure comfortable and sustainable living environment for people and regions around the world.
If you are interested to join our team, send your CV to DEBS_HR@daikineurope.com
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France