Ostend - Belgium
As market leader, Daikin Europe is continuously looking to improve the products. That’s why we’re currently looking for a work student who will join our EMEA Development Centre in Oostende.
You will work closely with our Development Engineer within our Simulation team.
- Map the material specs for simulations.
- The intention is that compressor rubbers, sheet metal, piping,… material specs are mapped via testing
- Validation is done with the simulation program
- The testing will be done with accelerometers
- You are a student in Engineering (industrial engineer / mechanical engineer)
- You have a strong interest in thermodynamics and testing.
- You have background knowledge of material properties (demping, Youngs modulus, … ) and a basic knowledge of vibration
- Interest in simulation programs is a must, but prior knowledge is not required
- For this assignment you need to be present in Oostende to do the testing and simulating
This is a great opportunity to win experience by developing your professional skills in a topic directly linked to your studies. You will be involved in an international team and company leader in the HVAC sector and you will earn money for your next personal project.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France