Anderlecht - Belgium
In view of internal rotations and strong company growth, we are looking to reinforce our Strategic Planning team. Scope of the function is EMEA. The Daikin Europe Group has a turnover of approx. of 4 Billion EUR. Main responsibility of the team is mid-term strategic planning to steer the Group in the best possible direction, and support on a large variety of strategic projects including merger and acquisitions and integration activities for new acquired sister companies.
The Strategic Planning Department is part of the Corporate Affairs. Besides strategic planning, this department also responsible for Market Intelligence Activities across EMEA, Mergers and Acquisitions, Post Merger Integration activities . Together these span the full strategy process, from strategy development to follow-up of execution for organic and inorganic growth..
- You will be actively involved in the creation of the Group strategy creation. This includes communication and explanation of the strategy throughout the Group in collaboration with the high management.
- You will be responsible for incubating, accelerating, balancing, coordinating, monitoring and reporting transitioning projects under the umbrella of Daikin Europe’s strategic plan
- You will be facilitating productive meetings, workshops and driving thoughtful discussions with diverse stakeholder groups
- You will actively participate on a wide variety of (international) projects or provide ad-hoc support, wherever is needed.
- You will be using program/project management techniques to create value for business and ensure the successful execution of business strategy. You will coordinate the efforts of broad range of business units including but not limited to sales, marketing, supply & manufacturing, service, research and development, finance and accounting etc.
- You will influence change and new processes
- Depending on each project and personal preferences, travel can make up a substantial part of your time, but is generally less than 20%.
- You will be located in the EMEA HQ of Daikin Europe N.V. in Brussels.
- You are an open-minded, dynamic individual that is a real team player.
- You combine a hands-on attitude with the ability to take a helicopter view, when needed.
- You can bridge functional and organizational divides to align different opinions behind common goals.
- You have a broad interest in company processes and market developments.
- You have a Master degree in Economics, Business Administration(MBA) or similar.
- You have 3+ years’ experience in a similar roles or positions.
- International experiences are an asset (work, living, trainee, volunteering, Erasmus, …)
- You have a good knowledge of English, both oral and written. Knowledge of another European language is an asset.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France