Anderlecht - Belgium
In view of internal rotations and strong company growth, we are looking to reinforce our Strategic Planning team. Therefore, we are looking for several candidates of different experience levels and complementary skill sets. Scope of the function is EMEA. The Daikin Europe Group has a turnover of approx. of 3,5b EUR. Main responsibility of the team is mid-term strategic planning to steer the Group in the best possible direction, and support on a large variety of strategic projects.
- You will be located in the EMEA HQ of Daikin Europe N.V. in Brussels.
- The strategic team is part of the Corporate Planning department. Besides strategic planning, that department consists of teams for financial controlling, global reporting and internal controls. Together these span the full strategy process, from strategy development to follow-up of execution, in order to achieve the targets.
- You will be actively involved in the creation of the Group strategy, in consultation with EMEA top management and colleagues of other departments and countries.
- Group strategy creation includes communication and explanation of the strategy throughout the Group.
- It also comprises the follow-up and pushing of strategy execution to keep momentum at all levels.
- Parallel, you will be working on competitor monitoring to grasp the dynamics of the industry in a broad perspective.
- You will actively participate on a wide variety of (international) projects or provide ad-hoc support, wherever is needed.
- Depending on each project and personal preferences, travel can make up a substantial part of your time, but is generally less than 20%.
- You are an open-minded, dynamic individual that is a real team player.
- You combine a hands-on attitude with the ability to take a helicopter view, when needed.
- You can bridge functional and organizational divides to align different opinions behind common goals.
- You have a broad interest in company processes and market developments.
- You have a Master degree in Business Administration (MBA) or similar.
- Young graduates as well as candidates with experience can qualify for this job.
- International experiences are an asset (work, living, trainee, volunteering, Erasmus, …)
- You are open to be assigned an international assignment in one of our subsidiaries.
- You have a good knowledge of English, both oral and written. Knowledge of another European language is an asset.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Brussels - Belgium
Brussel - Belgium