Anderlecht - Belgium
The Strategic Planning Department is part of the Corporate Affairs. Besides strategic planning, this department also responsible for Market Intelligence Activities across EMEA, Mergers and Acquisitions, Post Merger Integration activities . Together these span the full strategy process, from strategy development to follow-up of execution for organic and inorganic growth..
In view of internal rotations and strong company growth, we are looking to reinforce our Strategic Planning team. Therefore, we are looking for several candidates of different experience levels and complementary skill sets. Scope of the function is EMEA. The Daikin Europe Group has a turnover of approx. of 4 Billion EUR. Main responsibility of the team is mid-term strategic planning to steer the Group in the best possible direction, and support on a large variety of strategic projects including merger and acquisitions and integration activities for new acquired sister companies.
- You will be located in the EMEA HQ of Daikin Europe N.V. in Brussels.
- The Strategic Planning Department is part of the Corporate Affairs. Besides strategic planning, this department also responsible for Market Intelligence Activities across EMEA, Mergers and Acquisitions and Post Merger Integration activities . Together these span the full strategy process, from strategy development to follow-up of execution for organic and inorganic growth..
- You will be actively involved in the creation of the Group strategy, in consultation with EMEA top management and colleagues of other departments and countries.
- Group strategy creation includes communication and explanation of the strategy throughout the Group.
- You will be responsible for incubating, accelerating, balancing, coordinating, monitoring and reporting transitioning projects under the umbrella of Daikin Europe’s strategic plan
- You will be using program/project management techniques to create value for business and ensure the successful execution of business strategy. You will coordinate the efforts of broad range of business units including but not limited to sales, marketing, supply & manufacturing, service, research and development, finance and accounting etc.
- You will Perform as a strategic partner to head innovation to influence change and new processes
- You will be facilitating productive meetings, workshops and driving thoughtful discussions with diverse stakeholder groups
- You will actively manage on a wide variety of (international) projects or provide ad-hoc support, wherever is needed.
- Depending on each project and personal preferences, travel can make up a substantial part of your time, but is generally less than 20%.
- You are an open-minded, dynamic individual that is a real team leader.
- You have the ability for independently coaches, mentors, and motivates project/team members in a positive, accountable, and collaborative approach
- You combine a hands-on attitude with the ability to take a helicopter view.
- You can bridge functional and organizational divides to align different opinions behind common goals.
- You have a broad interest in company processes and market developments.
- You have a Master degree in Economics, Business Administration(MBA) or similar.
- You have 7+ years’ experience in a similar roles or positions with in minimum 2 years in managerial level.
- International experiences are an asset (work, living, trainee, volunteering, Erasmus, …)
- You have a good knowledge of English, both oral and written. Knowledge of another European language is an asset.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France