Anderlecht - Belgium
- Create a strategic business plan linked the HVAC-R market segment(s) and businesses assigned to you on EMEA level.
- Present and defend your strategic plan to Daikin Europe senior management with clear target settings, resource and action plan.
- Take full ownership of the execution of the strategic plan
- Identify and develop new B2B strategic partners that can support the strategic business plan of Daikin.
- Be close to the strategic partner. Listen carefully to their wishes, translate into solutions, business models and create long-term “win-win” partnerships that are in line with the Daikin Europe’s group vision and strategy.
- Manage your current portfolio of strategic partners, ensure correct implementation of the contract terms across all relevant countries. Develop excellent relationships on local & HQ level with different entities within the strategic partner.
- Develop a good understanding of the market segments assigned to you and the challenges the strategic partner in this segment faces.
- Clear and measurable KPI targets related to turn over, nr of partnerships but also the quality of the partnership will be evaluated.
- Master degree, preferably in engineering or economics. A basic technical knowledge of HVAC systems is a nice-to-have, but not a must.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing new business strategies preferably in an HVAC or (renewable) energy driven market.
- Leadership skills
- You are result-driven with a strong enthusiasm on improvements and new business development.
- You are a good listener, can identify the real needs of your counterparty
- You are a born communicator, presenter and negotiator.
- You are good in creating a strategic business plan and co-ordination between different stakeholders
- The ideal candidate feels confident in a B2B environment
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must.
- Quick and out-of-the box thinking
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of your time will be essential to this position.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning, you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France