Oostende - België
Within Daikin Europe NV the Service Operations Division is the first point of contact for our customers within the EMEA region (distributors and national subsidiary companies). They can ask complex technical questions about our products. Customers will be helped through our helpdesk, training programs in our Daikin Academy and on-site. Furthermore the warranty treatment and the European spare parts supply chain belong to the responsibilities of the Service Operations Division. The Spare Parts Department ensures that the required spare parts are timely available across our European distribution network. The tasks vary from forecast and planning, over procurement to sales and delivery of parts.
After an intensive training period, you become specialised in the spare parts planning principles. Hereby you become a key person in our journey to:
- Increase of planning and forecast accuracy towards our suppliers.
- Optimize stock levels within our EMEA spare parts distribution network.
- Integrate new business requirements into our demand planning processes.
Additionally, you become a key person to participate in companywide and spare parts specific projects in which alignment with all stakeholders is a key success factor for a successful implementation. Frequent discussions on international level are part of the job to come to solutions and agreements. All above fit in the Spare Parts strategy development, that will be a component of your function. In co-operations with all stakeholders you draw the correct conclusions, which serve as basis for the planning of new spare parts improvements and activities.
- You have a Master degree in Applied Economics or Commercial Engineering
- You have a passion for facts and figures. Experience or knowledge in the area of planning, forecast methods, reporting is a plus.
- You are eager to manage a broad range of business processes; demand and inventory planning, process optimization, cost and margin analysis, data processing, IT system setup, etc.
- You have a customer focused attitude and are a problem solver.
- You have an analytical mindset, are well-organised and continuously looking for improvements on process level.
- Your communication is to the point and customer oriented.
- Thorough knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of other EU languages is an asset.
- You have affinity with IT-applications. Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- You are familiar with the MS office applications, mainly Excel.
We offer you a true challenge; a job with opportunities for growth in the European headquarters of an international company. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. Your competitive salary will be supplemented with an extensive package of extralegal advantages.
Misschien is dit ook iets voor u
Pre Sales Application Engineers (Air Conditioning & Applied Products)
Dublin - Ireland
Product Development Engineer Thermodynamics
Pilsen - Czech Republic