Ghent - Belgium
This hands-on position requires in-depth technical knowledge of embedded application software development, as well as demonstrated experience in planning, organizing, and conducting software development projects in an innovative and dynamic environment.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about simple and elegant software solutions and focus on improving performance.
- Coordinate the collaboration with other departments and subcontractors; work closely with engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach.
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Maintaining and improving existing software.
- Preparation of technical requirements and making software design specifications.
- Responsible for Procurement and monitor Quality.
- As master or PhD you are fascinated by embedded software.
- You have knowledge of C, C++, ARM, CPU or at least you have the eagerness and the capacity to quickly absorb the knowledge of them.
- Preferably you have experience in project management or at least have the skill to coordinate the activities of the several in/external parties involved in a project.
At Daikin you can count on a varied job, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.
Pre Sales Application Engineers (Air Conditioning & Applied Products)
Dublin - Ireland
Product Development Engineer Thermodynamics
Pilsen - Czech Republic