Ostend - Belgium
Be part of our EMEA headquarter IT organization
Our IT Center EMEA counts 3 departments: IT Planning (PLAN), IT Development (BUILD) and IT Infrastructure (RUN). Within our IT Development department, we can distinguish 2 competence centres: Madrid and Ostend. You will be part of IT Development in Ostend.
The IT Development department in Belgium consists of 20 internal colleagues strengthened with external consultants. The group is young and dynamic with a good team spirit and open communication structure. We implement innovative IT solutions for our 7000+ Daikin colleagues all over Europe & Middle East.
We are looking for a Senior Profile to coordinate, structure and promote our complete O365 Collaboration Platform throughout our entire EMEA company. You will act as the solution owner for our centralized EMEA intranet, our low-code development platform and various other collaborative applications.
After a training period accompanied by the company culture/value guidelines, your main challenges will be:
- Diving into our current Collaboration Platform to get a comprehensive understanding of our current landscape, and to critically assess further potential added-values/improvements for our company.
- Thinking about next year’s strategy and translate this into a Roadmap. During this process, you will need to Study, Plan and Drive Innovation, find business cases and bring our strategy into reality.
- Acting as the Project Manager of different (international) projects within the collaboration area.
- Analysing & Implementing the (IT & Business) requirements in your area of expertise in close cooperation with your Business and IT colleagues. This with a critical, though constructive mindset taking best practices and standardization into account.
- Promoting the Collaboration area into our EMEA organization by using a clear, structured and user-friendly (= easy-to-understand) approach.
- Also, you will supervise IT change requests executed by our implementation partner and assist in 3rd line IT support, but this will be limited.
- You will follow-up and explore the future evolutions within your area of expertise and explore the potentials for our EMEA environment with clear facts & figure based analyses.
We see you as the main driver / key person to establish and improve our EMEA O365 Collaboration Platform towards management and end users.
- You have a master degree as economist, engineer, computer scientist or equal.
- Relevant 5+ experience in a similar IT-surrounding is a strong advantage.
- You have previous experience with tools like SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Power Apps, Power Automate and third-party tools like Nintex and ShareGate.
- You have an analytical & innovative spirit and interest in our company’s need to grow & accelerate faster.
- You are pragmatic and have a strong interest in recent IT evolutions and technologies.
- You have a solution oriented mind-set and a drive to continuously improve your area.
- You have the necessary self-discipline to make and follow-up a planning.
- You are a team player and try to establish and keep a good relationship with both your IT and business colleagues.
- You have good communication skills and are not afraid to present to groups.
- You are prepared to occasionally travel to Daikin group companies in EMEA.
- You have a very good knowledge of English and Dutch.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France