Ostend - Belgium
Within Daikin Europe NV, the Service Operations Division is the after-sales point of contact for our customers within the EMEA region (distributors and national subsidiary companies). They can ask the most complex technical questions about our products, and will be supported through our helpdesk & training programs (in our Daikin Academy and on-site). Furthermore, the warranty treatment and the European spare parts supply chain belong to the responsibilities of the Service Operations Division.
The Spare Parts Department ensures that the required spare parts are timely available across our European distribution network.
Our department can be seen as a small company within the company, which offers a wide variety of processes: from planning & procurement to sales and delivery, from IT implementations to reporting. This will allow you to quickly gain a 360° view on the involved business processes.
The function of “Spare Parts Planning Officer” resides in the Spare Parts Planning & procurement section, which guarantees a reliable & correct supply of Spare Parts from other international spare parts centers or regional suppliers to the European warehouses.
After an intensive training period, you become specialised in the spare parts planning processes.
As a member of our team, you are key in our journey to further optimize our planning process and make sure it adapts to a continuous changing environment.
- Understand, run & further optimize the spare parts planning process.
- Set-up new processes (& improve the existing ones) in order to further increase our customer service level or (internal) efficiency.
- Integrate new business requirements into our planning processes, including the support for our expanding product range & solution portfolio.
- Frequent discussions on international level with both colleagues, customers and suppliers to come to solutions and agreements are part of the job. In co-operations with all stakeholders, you draw the correct conclusions, which serve as basis for the planning of new spare parts improvements and activities.
- Represent spare parts in cross department (IT-) projects from analysis through implementation up to the testing phase & go-live.
- Further extend and manage KPI’s and management reports to further visualise the output of our planning process & the procurement of spare parts. With your analytical skills, you can find root causes in order to set-up structural solutions and make sure outliers or attention points are spotted as early as possible.
- You are keen to think about our future planning strategy and translate this into a roadmap. During this process, you will need to study, plan and drive innovation in the planning process. Next to that, you’ll need to consult with colleagues & management to eventually bring our strategic long-term ambitions into reality.
- You have a Master degree, typically in Applied Economics or Commercial Engineering.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in similar surrounding is a strong advantage.
- You have an analytical mindset and a passion for facts and figures. Experience in, or knowledge of planning processes, process improvements or a spare parts context is a plus.
- You have a solution & customer oriented mind-set and a drive to continuously improve your area.
- Your communication is to the point and customer oriented. You’re not afraid to take the lead in meetings and present to a mid-size audience.
- You are open and have a positive mindset.
- You have affinity with IT-applications. Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- You are familiar with the current software packets (MS office: Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word) and analytical tools (e.g. PowerBI).
- You are a team player and establish / keep a good relationship with your business colleagues from various departments.
- A good knowledge of English is required, knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- Short stays abroad are no problem.
We offer you a true challenge; a job with opportunities for growth in the European headquarters of an international company.
You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. Eventually, you will given autonomy within your domain of expertise and will be seen as our subject matter expert.
Your competitive salary will be supplemented with an extensive package of extralegal advantages.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France