Ghent - Belgium
By bringing in your experience and competencies, you will be able to assume a key role in supporting our Cloud and App development with IT infrastructure and supporting tools.
Your technical and people orientation, will help EDC developing together with our partners an innovative and stable cloud platform for our complete range of products for air conditioning and heating.
Your role will be critical in the standardization and consolidation of our projects in order to construct the most lean architecture, balancing cost and performance, for the EMEA Cloud solutions.
After introduction and training, these will be your key tasks:
- Manage the IT infrastructure for our Cloud services and related support tools.
- Work closely together with other team members of our application development group and our dedicated technology suppliers and implementation partners.
- Analysing risks and possible impact of the changes, defining details of the implementation and test scenarios and drawing up the necessary technical documentation.
- Monitoring the (Project) planning.
The following key-technologies will be at your use:
- Server infrastructure (Cloud IaaS, Windows, Linux: Red Hat,...)
- Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins
- Application virtualisation: Docker containers & OpenShift
- Monitoring: Centreon (Nagios)
- DevOps Tools: Ansible, Terraforms, etc..
- Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
- You have several years of business experience. This experience helps you being self-directing, and makes that you can help us bringing structure in our fast growing organisation.
- You can think on a conceptual level and have a clear vision on the advantages that new technologies can bring to our daily life.
- You have experience in project management or at least have the skill to coordinate the activities of the several in/external parties involved in an project.
- As master you are fascinated by computer sciences. You already have knowledge of some of the above mentioned technologies or at least you have the eagerness to learn.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Pre Sales Application Engineers (Air Conditioning & Applied Products)
Dublin - Ireland
Product Development Engineer Thermodynamics
Pilsen - Czech Republic