Madrid - Spain
We are looking for candidates to work in the Competence Center of ITC EMEA-Daikin, responsible of the developments for all EMEA countries of Daikin group, and support of 20 countries.
This profile-on position requires in-depth technical knowledge in develop of CRM and SD SAP consultant.
- Coordinate the collaboration with other departments and subcontractors; work closely with engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach.
- Instil best practices for development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Facility to communicate with business, understands the process, and proposes good solutions going to global proposals for all the affiliates.
- You have a master degree in Engineering, IT or Economy.
- Preferably you have +/- 5 years of experience as an SAP analyst or key user and a first experience in Project Lead; but enthusiastic young grads can also apply.
- You enjoy defining and configuring IT systems.
- Short stays abroad are no problem.
- Knowledge related to Hybris – SD tools, SAP.
- You are capable of giving training to other people (in/external).
- You have strong analytical skills.
- High level of English is necessarily.
- Another European language will be a plus.
- Travel required up to 10% of time
At Daikin you can count on a varied job, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support.
Technical Sales Employee / Sacharbeiter (m/w/d) technischer Vertrieb
Brussel - Belgium