East of Finland
You will be part of Daikin, the world’s leading manufacturer of air conditioning, heating, ventilation and refrigeration systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications.
Your responsibility will be to maintain and develop the dealer network of Daikin in Finnish market for the Daikin Residential (Air-to-Air HP, Air-to-Water HP, GS HP, RA and QA) product ranges.
As sales representative you will be responsible for East of Finland and focus on dealer development. Main responsibilities in your role are going to be as following:
- Building a 'territory'
- Identify prospective new dealers in the territory.
- Visits existing and prospective customers.
- Analyse the market (trends, competitors, customers, prospects)
- Cooperation to ensure development and strengthening of Best Dealer (BD) network
- Responsibility for sales budget
- Making up/giving input for his/her individual sales budget for own sales region
- lead follow-up and keeping track of the internal budget based on quotations & orders
- Customer relationship
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with (potential) customers
- Act as a first point of contact
- Support customers in terms of their promotion in the local market (B2B and B2C exhibitions and fairs)
- Identifying the customer's needs
- challenge & create innovative HVAC concepts, by promoting the most appropriate solutions, which results into orders
- Supporting his/her customers in the development of their business
- Making product selections & specifications in line with the customer's needs
- Provide product & commercial trainings
- Liaising closely with other company departments to ensure customer expectations are met (in terms of quality, service and timescale)
- Representing Daikin as an organization that puts the customer first
- Possess (minimum) Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical, industrial and electrical engineering or equivalent by experience.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in Finnish
- Good communication skills in English.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner.
- Excellent 'people skills', for working with a range of colleagues and clients.
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time.
- Good knowledge of Outlook, MS Office (MS Excel in particular) and pc literate.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
- Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets.
Vantaa - Finland
Team Leader / Section Manager
Vantaa - Finland