Daikin Cape Town Office
You will be involved in steering the sales & corporate analytics department which consists out of 3 sections: sales planning, corporate planning and credit control, each with a critical function within the organization.
Sales Planning section is crucial in driving reporting towards the sales organization, data analysis and driving CRM projects. This section will make sure the company is steered in the correct direction by actively using all data tools available.
Corporate Planning is involved with the strategic planning of the organization along with the creation and follow up of the overall company budget. You will showcase financial awareness and be a direct link towards our head office in Belgium. You will be the J-SOX responsible for the company to make sure Daikin South Africa is compliant with international standards.
Within the Credit Control section, you will be responsible for the team that is making sure funds are collected on time and our risk is mitigated.
Within Daikin South Africa you will be carrying out a key management role both towards the internal organization and towards our head office (Daikin Europe NV) in Belgium.
It is the responsibility of the sales & corporate analytics manager to create cohesion within above sections to deliver internal and external customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a hands-on manager with people skills that can grow this department towards a key role in steering the organization.
• Track record in preparation and management of strategic plans, business plans and budgeting.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, time management and prioritization skills essential.
• Strong organization and documentation skills.
• Highly developed leadership skills, teamwork, change management and demonstrated ability to act effectively as a leader/facilitator of a professional team.
• Understanding of continuous learning principles, Kaizen, equal employment opportunities, occupational health and safety, and ethical practice principles, and the ability to act with probity at all times
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Business/Credit Management 3 or a related discipline
• 3 to 5 years of related experience plus solid understanding of accounting and financial analysis concepts
• Computer literacy in advanced MS Excel and SAP experience
• CRM knowledge
• People-management experience
Detailed CV and cover letter to be submitted to:
The Human Resources Department
via email at email@example.com or +27 11 997 4400
Closing date of application is:
Wednesday the 20th December 2019
This might also interest you
Dealer Sales Engineer
Sales and Corporate Analytics Manager