Anderlecht - Belgium
The Daikin Europe NV (DENV) Residential SBU assists the distribution network in Europe, Middle East and Africa with commercial sales strategies and analysis related to Daikin Europe’s Residential Air Conditioner (RA) product range. Overall objective is to remain No. 1 in DX applications in Europe and secure our market leadership in all key markets, for which RA Products are important product segments.
Our team is located in Brussels, Belgium. From there, your efforts will contribute to the realization of our challenging targets for EMEA.
The set-up and follow-up of action plans in cooperation with affiliates, the formulation of sales budgets and realisation of business plans, and the necessary value analysis and reporting will be a part of your daily routine.
In charge of sales analysis and operations, you will be an intermediary between our EMEA sales network and the management of the Residential SBU at our headquarters in Belgium. You will be creative in providing and challenging the use of new or existing tools to favourably influence their sales results.
Some of your tasks:
- Data preparation during the budget cycle and internal reporting :
appropriate pricing, product mix strategy, Gross Margin monitoring;
- Drafting of monthly sales reports and estimations per market and product range;
- Data gathering on pricing strategy confirmation and price evolution per market;
- Refer to action plans per customer, per region or country in daily support to affiliates;
- Analyse collected market (local regulations, habits, trends,…) and competitor information to share within EMEA. This information will give additional impulses to new action plans;
- Follow up on the route Development;
- Input for campaigns in cooperation with both DENV and affiliates Marketing Sections;
- Provide input for long term strategic direction in terms of sales strategy (but also in terms of product development, promotion, route development);
- Initiate official communication, changes or creation of sales prices, quotations, discounts;
- Support Product Launch Reviews;
- Participating in operational forecast meetings, budget meetings, seminars, …;
- Prepare sell-out actions;
- Update product and competitor databases;
In short : a multi-faceted function in collaboration with various international interlocutors, for which you can count on substantial support.
- Economist with technical interest or engineer with strong economic interest, but first and foremost an absolute team player!
- You have strong analytical skills and relevant experience in Sales or Product Marketing in a similar business environment.
- You are able to work independently
- You can transfer data in executive summary and valuable information for decision making
- Flexibility to travel, although the role is mostly office-based in HQ Brussels office
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Dealer Sales Engineer for Commercial Product Range (m/f)
Development Engineer HVAC
Ostend - Belgium