Ostend - Belgium
Are you passionate about process analysis and improvements? Do you believe that new digital technologies offer unprecedented opportunities to enhance business administrative operations? Do you have a first experience with robotics process automation, or are you interested and ready to learn more about it?
Than you might just be the person we are looking for!
Daikin Europe NV (DENV) is the EMEA HQ of the Daikin Industries Ltd group, world leader in HVAC-R (Heating, Ventilation, Airconditioning and Refrigeration). In 2018 DENV created a team focussed on the application of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to its administrative processes with the goal of increase their efficiency and effectiveness.
Today we are looking for someone to strengthen our team.
- Analyse administrative processes throughout several company functions across our entire group
- Map related requirements (organisation, people, systems…)
- Visualize those processes in workflows (as-is and to-be)
- Identify opportunities to apply RPA and prioritize based on estimated cost / benefits
- Follow up on RPA implementation projects, provide post-go live support and be the primary point of contacts at business side for any future matter on those robotized projects (incidents, improvements, roll-outs…)
- Program and/or support the programming of bots
- Wake on the realization of merits
- Organize RPA demo’s and brainstorm sessions
- Master degree in an Economic, IT or Engineering domain
- A first experience in process analysis and/or knowledge of a programming language and/or of RPA are strong assets
- Analytical and rigorous, yet creative and out-of-the-box thinker
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player capable of leading projects and initiatives
- Fluent in English, any other European language is an asset
At Daikin you can count on a varied job, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France