Anderlecht - Belgium
Feel like taking on new horizons? Then we might have the perfect job for you, right here at Daikin Europe!
The Ventilation & Controls Department develops solutions for the different markets which Daikin serves, by complementing Heating, AC and Refrigeration products with Controls and Ventilation packages. A good market knowledge of the different EMEA regions covered by Daikin Europe is essential to make the right developments.
- You participate in product development, market investigation and management in the Headquarter database;
- After the development cycle, which you will follow-up closely, you will prepare the successful launch into the market, for example by supporting the affiliates with the right technical & commercial arguments;
- You participate in the training session and in the creation of e-learning material: Training and support to sales team at our Affiliates, product promotion, use of the selection tool, technical enquiries.
- You contribute and give your support to marketing and communication : Creation of promotional material of residential ventilation portfolio (main units and accessories): offline (catalogue, leaflets, etc.), online (Daikin dedicated web page, content for social media etc.), other (video, etc.);
- You select the software (pre-sales): development, promotion and support towards the Affiliates
- Staying up-to-date with the current/upcoming EU and international legislations regarding energy and air comfort requirements is a must for successful launch and securing product sales.
- You collaborate with Heating and Residential DX SBU to propose and promote complete residential solutions that include ventilation
- Your activities will involve meetings in various formats (VC, face-to-face) with the various stakeholders in the development, marketing and sales cycles. These will be based in Belgium and abroad.
- You are a Mechanical engineer with strong marketing background or interest.
- You have at least a first experience in the area of residential and/or commercial ventilation (young graduates are welcome).
- You have a good start up mindset.
- You have strong analytic skills, technical and sales related.
- You are a born diplomat with excellent social, technical and communicative skills.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English is a must. Knowledge of German or Dutch is a plus.
- You are willing to travel up to 20% of your time in order to get to know the market.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe N.V. is the European headquarters of the Japanese company, Daikin Industries Ltd. We design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Our headquarters are located in Brussels and Ostend, but through our sales networks we also have a presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East. We are the market leader in the field of air conditioning and also offer Total Comfort Solutions in the fields of cooling, heating, ventilation and related techniques.
In addition, as a company we are constantly expanding, with extensive international contacts, a pleasant, stimulating working environment, extensive training and coaching, ... Daikin Europe N.V. has many trump cards. However, our highly motivated employees are our greatest asset. That is why we are always looking for new talent.
Interested to join our team?
Send your motivation and CV preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
OR Register yourself at www.daikin.eu/jobs. Just follow the instructions and your application will be automatically sent to us.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France