Ostend - Belgium
Feel like taking on new horizons? Then we might have the perfect job for you, right here at Daikin Europe!
Daikin is a leading heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration manufacturer.
Within the EMEA headquarter, digital marketing is responsible for the setup and coordination of digital technologies and innovations to support our sales persons to grow sustainable business and to make it easy and fun for our customers to do business with Daikin. This in close cooperation with our affiliated companies throughout the EMEA region.
During the past years we have developed various selection software tools to assist our customers (both B2B & B2C) in the selection and configuration of a Daikin HVAC-R solution.
Next to the development of selection software tools we are also very active with BIM (Building Information Modelling). By offering “ intelligent 3D models” of each of our Daikin products we assure that architecture, engineering, and construction professionals are able to integrate Daikin solutions within their 3D digital designs in an easy way.
This domain of digital selection tools and BIM is continuously and quickly evolving and to realise our challenging future plans we are looking for a BIM and selection tools coordinator.
As a BIM and selection tools coordinator you will be in charge for the support and further improvement of our selection tools and BIM platform.
Your role includes:
- Steer the further strategy and growth steps for the selection tools (B2B and B2C) and BIM platform with a clear focus on customer experience and with a proven return on investment. This in collaboration with the different Daikin global regions (US, Japan, …)
- Closely follow up the customer and market requirements and look for opportunities to implement new digital innovations and technologies. This to assure the Daikin selection tools and BIM platform are perceived as best in the market.
- Organise maintenance and support of the selection tools and BIM platform to keep them performant and up-to-date.
- Monitor the NPS (Net Promotor Score) performance and the usage of the various selection tools and BIM platform compared to the set targets and use it as a base for improvement plans where required.
- Prepare the reporting and the communication on the actual results and future targets towards the different stakeholders (sr. management, countries,…)
- Propose and implement UX improvements & functionality scope increase , based on customer insights.
- Create and animate a community of key users in- and outside of the Daikin organisation and support them on the usage and promotion of the selection tools and BIM platform.
- Master in Engineering with an interest in software development, IT, and computer science or Bachelor Degree equivalent by experience in related fields
- You can design concepts/ideas and drive them into realisation. You are a pilot, not a passenger.
- Knowledge of a broad range of IT technologies and protocols (with a focus on the Microsoft .NET ecosystem): mobile, web, cloud, databases and security.
- You have some basic knowledge on physics (thermodynamics, heat load & capacity calculations) which will be relevant to understand the operation of the selection tools and to be able to communicate with the different stakeholders.
- You share our passion for high-quality, customer value and you do what needs to be done to get happy customers.
- You are a good communicator and can bring people together.
- You have experience with project management and the maturity to lead teams of (external) suppliers, as well as to manage the different project stakeholders.
- You have strong analytic skills.
- You have good communication skills and are a team player, but you can also work independently.
- You’re not a fan of status quo, you’re continuously looking for improvements and out-of-the-box thinking
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English is a must. Knowledge of another European language is a plus.
- You are OK with short stays abroad.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits. A car can be part of the package.
Information Security Officer
Ostend - Belgium
Ostend - Belgium