Ghent - Belgium
Daikin Europe is hiring a Product Owner for Cloud Solutions for Ghent.
As a Product Owner you will be responsible for the design and development of cloud solutions for different Daikin product ranges. You will not only work in close collaboration with internal teams but also with external suppliers.
- You work closely together with our stakeholders to define and maintain use cases and product requirements for our cloud solutions.
- You set and balance priorities across sales, the development team and customer support.
- You work together with our architects and team members to provide the necessary input to the (external) development teams. In case of SCRUM developments, you define the user stories together with the development team.
- You represent Daikin on the project meetings with the (external) development teams and as such you are in charge for managing the quality, cost and delivery time of these development teams.
- You are in charge of defining and enforcing the way of working with the (external) development teams.
- You report a clear status to the project leader and business stakeholders.
- You can take up the role of project leader for projects with a smaller project team.
- You have a Master Degree in Electronics or IT, with a specific interest in software development.
- You have 2 to 3 years relevant experience as a Product Owner.
- You are a strong communicator with a positive attitude.
- You strive for consensus.
- You have experience with agile development, for example as a scrum master.
- You have a strong interest or a proven track record in subjects like Internet of Things, machine to machine communication, App development, building management systems, smart grid …
- You are a team player who is driven to find solutions for technical requirements and specific client enquiries.
- You have experience in coordinating projects.
At Daikin you can count on a varied job, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.
Location: Technologiepark Zwijnaarde 19, 9052 Ghent
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France