Ghent - Belgium
Daikin Europe is hiring a Product Owner for Cloud Solutions for Ghent.
As a Product Owner you will be responsible for the design and development of cloud solutions for the different Daikin product ranges. You will not only work in close collaboration with internal teams but also with external suppliers.
- You work closely together with our stakeholders to define and maintain use cases and product requirements for our cloud solutions.
- You set and balance priorities across sales, the development team and customer support.
- You work together with our architects and team members to provide the necessary input to the (external) development teams. In case of SCRUM developments, you define the user stories together with the development team.
- You represent Daikin on the project meetings with the (external) development teams and as such you are in charge for managing the quality, cost and delivery time of these development teams.
- You are in charge of defining and enforcing the way of working with the (external) development teams.
- You report a clear status to the project leader and business stakeholders.
- You can take up the role of project leader for projects with a smaller project team.
- You have a Master Degree in Electronics or IT, with a specific interest in software development
- You have 2 to 3 years relevant experience as a Product Owner
- You are a strong communicator with a positive attitude
- You strive for consensus
- You have experience with agile development, for example as scrum master
- You have a strong interest or a proven track record in subjects like Internet of Things, machine to machine communication, App development, building management systems, smart grid …
- You are a team player who is driven to find solutions for technical requirements and specific client enquiries.
- You have experience in coordinating projects
At Daikin you can count on a varied job, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.
Location: Technologiepark Zwijnaarde 19, 9052 Ghent
Interested to join our team?
Apply directly through LinkedIn or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Short after the establishment of the European Design Center (EDC), the EMEA Electrics and control department was created. It is one of the fastest growing departments in order to facilitate and ensure the strong future growth of Daikin. This department is located in Gent, Technology Park.
Today the role of this new department is twofold:
1. Develop embedded software & hardware: we develop and cooperate with external partners to enhance our products, keeping them amongst the best in the industry. Also we prepare them to connect to each other to step into the Internet of Things (IoT) era. Typical examples are: a new User Interface on our Altherma products, gateways to connect to our cloud and Apps and a stylish new hotel thermostat with App control.
2. Cloud and App development: we are developing together with our partners our cloud platform to control and monitor our complete product range. Especially for the residential market, we are in the process to incorporate the products into one App. Typical examples are: the Daikin Online controller App and the Daikin Cloud Service for our commercial products..
These developments are only possible with the help of the supporting sections: Innovation & maintenance and testing & infrastructure.
Daikin Europe N.V. is the European headquarters of the Japanese company, Daikin Industries Ltd. We design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Our headquarters are located in Ghent, Brussels and Ostend, but through our sales networks we also have a presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
We are the market leader in the field of air conditioning and also offer Total Comfort Solutions in the fields of cooling, heating, ventilation and related techniques.
In addition, as a company we are constantly expanding, with extensive international contacts, a pleasant, stimulating working environment, extensive training and coaching, ... Daikin Europe N.V. has many trump cards. However, our highly motivated employees are our greatest asset. That is why we are always looking for new talent.
Heating & RnE Product Manager
Nanterre - France
Digital Marketing Project Manager
Nanterre - France