Anderlecht - Belgium
The product marketing officer will be a member of the Daikin Europe Service & Solutions Business team, which is based in our Brussels HQ office in Anderlecht, Belgium. The area of responsibility is EMEA. The division consists out of 2 sections : Service & Solutions Sales and Service & Solutions Product Marketing.
To further shape and develop Daikin’s lifetime commitment to our customers, we are looking for a product marketing officer for digital service business. You will be the key-person to translate the market requirements, tendencies and product innovations into a strategic roadmap for Services and Solutions. You will be the link between HQ, Daikin affiliates and the market. You will voice internally the market needs.
- You identify new service opportunities and tendencies in the market. Together with the subsidiaries and the R&D department, you define answers to fulfil the Service and Solution expectations of Daikin’s partners and end users.
- You create end-to-end go-to -market strategies, and implement in close collaboration between development teams and the business operations in headquarter and Daikin subsidiaries.
- You coordinate the daily operation of the IOT platforms for chillers, DX, heating and refrigeration and develop the required marketing materials.
- You support the affiliates to build-up the organization, know-how and competences in order to reach the set targets.
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience or high affinity with HVAC applications, digitalization (IoT), and/or building technology are considered as a plus;
- You need to be customer centric, with ability to understanding customer processes and discover commercial opportunities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (training, customer visits, white papers, case studies, social media, …) are a must.
- Willing to travel frequently in EMEA territory for short trips.
- You speak fluent English.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits, a car can be part of the package.
This job offers future opportunities in the European headquarter of an international minded and working organisation, with perspectives that after a few years there will be an opportunity in one of our EMEA affiliates.
Software Project Leader
Ghent - Belgium
Oostende - België