Ghent - Belgium
Feel like taking on new horizons?
Then we might have the perfect job for you as a Product Marketing Responsible Controls, right here at Daikin Europe!
Within Daikin Europe NV (DENV) the EMEA Electrics and control department is accountable for the product strategy and middle and long term development plan in coordination with the affiliated sales companies and the different SBU’s and the European Development center for the commercial and residential products. On top of that, the department is in charge of all developments of hard- and software for the units and App & cloud developments.
As a Product Marketing Responsible, you will be based in Ghent, Belgium, from where your efforts will contribute to the realization of our ambitious growth targets. You are responsible for the control strategy and realising the digital shift in the commercial segment. You will closely work together with the product SBU responsibles, external organisations and have a 360-degree view on the business and DENV group structure and procedures in order to define the correct strategy and development plan.
You will be responsible for a wide array of Product Marketing activities including:
- Develop and manage the commercial control Product Marketing strategy, working closely together with product SBU management, Marketing, Sales, development and supply.
- Support new product launches including internal and external communication, product content creation and event planning.
- Coordinate project schedule, internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Continuously update the commercial control market study, utilizing internal and external contacts, conferences, publications, and marketing research companies.
- Support development and presentation of business cases for new products and other strategic projects.
- Liaison with DENV Marketing for consistent visual identity including branding and catalogue.
- Orchestrate marketing content creation and communication through various media channels
- Support the 1-year budget and 5-year target setting processes at HQ level.
- Master’s degree in Commercial or Electrical Engineering or Economics, with a strong interest in technical and commercial products
- Minimum 3 ~5 years of marketing experience in an commercial B2B environment
- Proven project management skills
- Independent worker, stimulated by new challenges, with a passion to learn new things
- Willing to develop or have a deep knowledge base in the commercial HVAC-R and the control requirements
- Strong knowhow of controls and communication protocols
- Available to travel up to 20%
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and work together. We offer you an open ended contract. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits. Relocation costs will be covered where appropriate.
Interested in joining our team?
Send your motivation and CV preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or register yourself at daikin.eu/jobs. You can apply online and we will automatically receive your application!
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe N.V. is the European headquarters of Japan-based Daikin Industries Ltd. We design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning, heating, ventilation and refrigeration systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Our headquarters are located in Brussels and Ostend, but through our sales networks we assure an extensive presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
As a company we are constantly expanding with extensive international contacts in a pleasant, stimulating working environment. However, our highly motivated employees are our greatest asset! That is why we are always looking for new talent.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France