Anderlecht - Belgium
The Ventilation & Air purification department is promoting extensively our range of products and solutions through the Commercial Ventilation, Residential Ventilation, Air Purifiers and Indoor Air Quality.
We are looking for a person to support the Ventilation department on the marketing activities for the different products and sales channels, focusing on supporting our affiliates towards B2B2C and e-com, MDC and Key Accounts.
- As Product Marketing Officer you will be based in Brussels, Belgium, from where your efforts will contribute to the realization of our ambitious growth targets.
- You will be responsible for the Marketing support to the Ventilation business and communicate with the Daikin Affiliates on the different sales channels, focusing on B2B2C and e-com, MDC and Key Accounts sales routes;
- You are responsible for the customer support on the promotional campaigns and promotional strategy per product / country.
- You will assist the Product Responsible in making the product promotion strategy and plan.
- You will work together with different sections and departments within Daikin Headquarters to support Ventilation promotion strategy.
- You will be responsible for a wide range of Product Marketing Officer activities including:
- Assist and cooperate with the Product Responsible to make the strategy and development plan, work closely together with product SBU management, Marketing, Sales.
- Support new product launches including internal and external communication, product content creation and event planning.
- Continuously update the Ventilation and Air purification benchmarking study, utilizing internal and external contacts, conferences, publications, other events, and marketing research companies.
- Support development and presentation of business cases for new products and other strategic projects.
- Assist in the content creation and communication through various media channels.
- Liaison with DENV Marketing on creation of consistent visual identity including branding and catalogue.
- Support promotional actions for B2B2C and e-com.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, (Commercial) or Economics, with a strong interest in promoting technical and products to our professional costumers (installers) and consumers.
- At least some experience of marketing in an B2B2C environment
- Nice to have knowledge in Photoshop and Adobe tools
- Proven project management skills
- Independent worker, stimulated by new challenges, with a passion to learn new things
- Willing to develop further knowledge base in the commercial HVAC-R and the Ventilation and Air purification market
- Language: English, other languages is a plus
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits. This function offers an excellent stepping stone to take on more responsibilities in a planning-oriented function or a detachment abroad at one of our EMEA affiliates.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France