Ghent - Belgium
Feel like taking on new horizons?
Then we might have the perfect job for you as a Product Marketing Assistant Controls, right here at Daikin Europe!
- As a Product Marketing Assistant, you will be based in Ghent, Belgium, from where your efforts will contribute to the realization of our ambitious growth targets.
- You are responsible for the customer feedback and analysis of our App & cloud developments, competitor analysis, assisting in the preparation of marketing material, improvements on our products, work out the requirements for the future products.
- You will assists the Product Responsibles in making the product strategy and development plan.
- You will work together with a lot of different sections and departments within Daikin offering a 360-degree view on Daikin Europe group structure and procedures.
You will be responsible for a wide array of Product Marketing activities including:
- Assist and cooperate within Product Marketing to make the control strategy and development plan, work closely together with product SBU management, Marketing, Sales, development and supply.
- Support new product launches including internal and external communication, product content creation and event planning.
- Continuously update the control market study, utilizing internal and external contacts, conferences, publications, and marketing research companies.
- Support development and presentation of business cases for new products and other strategic projects.
- Liaison with DENV Marketing for consistent visual identity including branding and catalogue.
- Assist in the content creation and communication through various media channels.
- Master’s degree in (Commercial) Engineering or Economics, with a strong interest in technical and commercial products
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience in an B2B & B2C environment
- Proven project management skills
- Independent worker, stimulated by new challenges, with a passion to learn new things
- Willing to develop or have a deep knowledge base in the commercial HVAC-R and the control requirements
- Strong knowhow of controls and communication protocols
- Available to travel up to 20%
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and work together. We offer you an open ended contract. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits. Relocation costs will be covered where appropriate.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France