Anderlecht - Belgium
To further shape and develop Daikin’s lifetime commitment to our customers, we are looking for a product management officer for HVAC service business. You will be the key-person to translate the market requirements, tendencies and product innovations into a strategic roadmap for Services and Solutions for HVAC-R services for the EMEA region.
You will coordinate the PDM (Product Development Management cycles), the product marketing, the roadmap, execution and delivery of a portfolio of service solutions focused on the commercial and industrial market segment.
This role requires technical affinity and is responsible for guiding solutions through interesting and technical challenges with different development centers.
- Identify, create and analyse new product ideas and opportunities, test and make analytical judgments to redefine HVAC-R service products.
- Co-responsible for strategic marketing together with the affiliate company management. Serve as the technical expert for service business unit products for internal resources and external clients and partners.
- Work cross-functionally with design centers, production units, daughter companies in Marketing, Service and Sales and other leaders to align Product development and drive execution.
- Evaluate technologies and partners leading to buy, build, or partner decisions.
- Use technical acumen to provide design alternatives. As needed, perform assessments and evaluations of technologies to engineering.
- Work closely with engineering to clarify product requirements. Partner with the R&D teams and product SBU’s to incorporate quantitative and qualitative consumer data and usability research to drive product development and enhancements.
- Ensure product requirements and enhancements are captured and managed for product roadmap planning.
- Interface with operations and affiliates to gather product feedback and KPI data to document and plan future product fixes and enhancements. Identify and communicate on-going understanding of competitor activity and relevant industry trends.
- Lead analysis of customer and product metrics to determine the right product and feature set. Continually compare with competitive offerings including feature sets and pricing. communicate on-going understanding of competitor activity and relevant industry trends.
- Develop business cases & models based on data driven assumptions. Define product goals and metrics based on data-driven decisions. Conduct regular data-driven business reviews.
- Master’s degree in Engineering with strong marketing interest or a marketeer with technical interest.
- Technical acumen and business insights but first and foremost an absolute team player.
- At least a first experience or high affinity with HVAC applications, digitalization (IoT), and/or building technology are considered as a plus.
- You need to be customer centric, with ability to understanding customer processes and discover commercial opportunities. Good communication and interpersonal skills (training, customer visits, white papers, case studies, social media, …) are a must.
- You will be located in the EMEA HQ in Brussels and are flexible to travel.
- Great communication skills & fluent in English.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France