Anderlecht - Belgium
The Heating SBU is in charge of the Heating Sales Development throughout the EMEA territory (main focus: EU). The team is based in Brussels. In order to support the ambitious development plan, Daikin is currently looking for a Product Management Officer Heating.
As a member of the Product Management team of the Heating Sales Business Unit, you will be responsible for the Product Management of specific product groups within the portfolio.
- At European level you are the central person between the development teams and the national product managers who represent their local markets
- You analyse the market, assimilate the local requirements and translate them into product specifications
- You work closely with the design teams and drive the product development process based on the specification defined until the mass production of products
- You advise the markets on pricing and profitability, define the USP’s and communication strategy in cooperation with the marketing team
- You continuously screen the market and watch the competitiveness of the product portfolio
- You’ll be involved in the preparation of the mid-term product development strategy of the business unit
- You report to the Product Management Teamleader
- You have a Master degree in Engineering/ Economics and a strong interest in Business Development
- You have good project management skills
- You are a strong communicator and know how to negotiate
- You combine a sense of detail with the ability to look at the broad picture
- You are willing to travel up to 20%
- You are proficient in English (written/oral)
- Young graduates are welcome.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.