Anderlecht - Belgium
You find challenge to support the development and commercialization of new products?
You have the technical affinity to convert new technologies into products?
Good communication, both towards customers as well as internally, is your goal?
The main responsibility of the Product Development Officer is to support the person in charge of the product development projects within the Residential Air conditioners SBU of Daikin Europe N.V. This involves:
- Primary (desk & field) market research in the local markets
- Competitor analyses (technical and commercial)
- Coordinate project schedule, internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with engineering to clarify product requirements.
- Ensure product requirements and enhancements are captured and managed for product roadmap planning.
- Evaluation of the local service-requirements, factors and trends
- Technical assessments of the current product concepts available on the local market in comparison with Daikin’s Residential Air conditioner product concepts
- Input into the product development process by using technical acumen to provide design alternatives
- Technical introduction support (incl. training and setup of test- and demonstration sites)
- Preparation of supporting material (incl. case studies and sales literature)
- Negotiating at all levels of the organization and across many functional areas
- The job is based in Brussels
- You have a Bachelor degree with a technical background with some years of experience in the a product-management or product development function.
- Or you have a Master degree in engineering without experience.
- Specific experience in heatpump techniques are a plus, but not a requirement
- As this role is pan-European, a good command of English and at least one other European language is essential, others will be considered an asset.
- The flexibility and ability to travel to the relevant European markets is a requirement.
We offer you an open ended contract. The position carries a salary in line with your experience and responsibilities, and a package of extra-legal benefits. At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. This function offers definite grow potential within the European headquarters of an international thinking and operating organization. Relocation expenses can be reimbursed.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France