Pilsen - Czech Republic
Product Development Engineer within our EMEA Development Centre in Czech Republic, you will be involved mainly in the development of residential room air conditionings and heat pump systems, taking account of the requirements of clients and production.
Core tasks in these developments include:
- The definition of products specifications, development of the mechanical and cooling design and the testing and adaptation of the products in accordance with relevant European regulation.
- Main focus for this position is in design of heat exchanger and refrigerant circuit and defining logic parameters.
- Equally important is your role as contact person between Design and other departments such as Procurement, Quality and Production, whereby you will acquire a good insight to the whole Daikin production process.
- You will also determine which tests and evaluations the products must undergo and you will analyse the test results with focus on performance and reliability.
- You will determine your own work-plan autonomously and you will take account of the global planning within and outside the Development Department.
- You will regularly discuss your interim results with the management, make diagnoses and ensure the setting up and implementation of action plans to identify and avoid bottlenecks.
- You have an engineering diploma, for example in mechanics or electro - mechanics.
- Strong interest and 2-3 years´experience in development of thermodynamic systems.
- Interest in 3D CFD simulation is required.
- You are a person with a strong technical heart, willing to lead and follow-up project.
- You are a team player who is driven to find solutions for technical requirements and specific client enquiries.
- You enjoy playing an active role in projects and you have the requisite self-discipline to draw up timetables, make priorities and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of both spoken and written English is essential for this position.
This vacancy is open to both recent graduates and candidates with experience.
- Good level of salary
- Yearly increasing of salary
- Financial bonus twice per year
- Personal and career development
- List of company benefits
- Modern working environment
- Language training
- 25 days of holiday
- Contribution for pension insurance or life insurance
- RECRUITMENT BONUS
Pre Sales Application Engineers (Air Conditioning & Applied Products)
Dublin - Ireland
Product Development Engineer Thermodynamics
Pilsen - Czech Republic