Ostend - Belgium
The Marketing & Customer department at Daikin Europe N.V. in Ostend (Belgium) supports and directs the marketing & customer activities within the EMEA Region. This in close collaboration with our affiliated companies within the different European countries.
It is our ambition to setup premium & personalised digital touchpoints for our B2B and B2C customers to allow them to interact with our Brand in an optimized and easy way. Strengthening our data management backbone will be key in order to succeed.
Do you have a talent for optimizing data driven processes and do you have experiences with Product Information Management and Data governance then you are the person we are looking for to strengthen our data management team.
- As Product Data Lead you are responsible for:
- Assisting in the definition, the setup and the optimization of our product management processes. As we are an international company including multiple Research & Development plants it will be your task to facilitate the process for:
- the product data input/delivery (from design to marketing)
- the product data enrichment (enrich with sales/marketing specific data)
- the product data output (to feed digital touchpoints: Website, customer portal, Ecommerce,… ; to deliver product data to B2B customers & EU government according to certain standards)
- Assuring that the product data is available, up to date and consistent on all our platforms.
- Assisting in the selection, the setup and the optimization of the technology (PIM/MDM system; API’s & Services; …) to support the product data management process (in cooperation with our IT division)
- Within the above you are responsible for the alignment with the different business stakeholders to detect the business requirements and to define the “to-be” processes. Based on this you assist in shaping the product data architecture together with our IT division.
- Follow up on the “quality of operation” of the deployed technologies to facilitate an efficient and flawless way of working for your marketing & design co-workers and to guarantee a high quality of operation. Manage and follow up issues and changes on the systems.
- You have a master degree, with a passion for data and processes.
- Ideally you have knowledge/experience with managing Product data and Product Information Management systems.
- You have basic knowledge of data queries
- You have good organizational & planning skills
- You can work independently, but keep an open communication and reporting.
- You work in a customer oriented way.
- You have a proven ability to drive new ideas and translate them into integrated concepts .
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal. Any other language is highly appreciated.
- Above all, you are a team player.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking for a challenging next step where you can hold responsibility for a successful brand.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job at an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits. A car can be part of the package.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France