Anderlecht - Belgium
Our product certification team supports the sales business units to ensure the product portfolio fulfils the requirements of European or national specific certification programs.
Certification programs are often linked with incentive schemes and are an important driver of our business.
You’ll operate from our head-office in Brussels and support the business operations in EMEA.
- As product certification officer, you’ll be the window person to Daikin for external certification companies.
- You’ll coordinate the certification of (new) product development.
- You’ll work in close cooperation with the engineers of the European Development Center.
- You’re responsible to make sure new products are certified in time and you’ll guide audits for certified products.
- Upcoming certification programs need to be watched and changes of running programs need careful monitoring.
- Procedures and work instructions need to be drafted.
- You obtained a master degree in Economics, Engineering or another related field
- You’re very well organised, punctual and you’ve a sense of detail
- You love to work with data
- You’ve strong documental abilities
- You’re a multitasker who can keep control on a large number of projects
- You’ve excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
At Daikin you can count on a varied job, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France