Ostend - Belgium
Daikin Europe is looking for a new colleague to support their procurement department in Ostend.
Do you want to grow in this role by working in an international company?
Do you like to travel and negotiate with your suppliers?
Then this opportunity can be the next step in your career.
- You are responsible for monitoring the overall procurement process for parts with high added value: from market research to defining new suppliers.
- This means that you negotiate all commercial and supply chain related conditions taking into account the current company policy regarding purchase.
- You are responsible for improvement projects in the domain of procurement.
- You put in place and monitor policies and systems, for example concerning payment and delivery terms.
- You daily monitor the key suppliers: in terms of price, quality, forecasting & delivery and supplier route.
- You obtained a Master degree with a technical background such as Industrial Engineer or Civil Engineer.
- You have excellent negotiating skills and you like to work in a dynamic environment.
- You are communicative and have good commercial feeling.
- You are proactive, not afraid to take initiative and a real team player.
- Experience as a buyer is a plus, but not a condition.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English.
- You are willing to travel (30-40%).
At Daikin you can count on a job with a lot of variety, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France