Ostend - Belgium
Procurement Development' is part of the Manufacturing development team and acts as the bridge between the Production and our EMEA Product Design department. This team is responsible for the start-up and built of new product development and continuous improvements of strategic product groups.
- As development engineer you take part in the design, the development and the roll out of a digital twin
- You participate in innovative improvement projects related to “design for assembly” and “project life cycle management”
- You are the project leader of the designated subprojects
- You preferably obtained a degree in civil or industrial engineering
- Experience is a plus, but not required
- Digital tools have no secrets for you
- Knowledge of a 3D CAD tool is a must
- Working with Virtual Reality attracts you
- You are communicative, proactive, not afraid to take initiative and a real team player
- A thorough command of English will definitely come in handy in this job
- You are willing to travel
At Daikin you can count on a varied job, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France