Anderlecht - Belgium
Feel like taking on new horizons?
Then we might have the perfect job for you as a Product Marketing Responsible, right here at Daikin Europe!
As a Marketing Officer, you will be based in Brussels, Belgium, from where your efforts will contribute to the realization of our ambitious growth targets. You will be reporting to the Commercial Refrigeration Marketing and Planning Manager, and supporting sales affiliates within the DENV group while coordinating activities with various marketing and product management functions inside the organization. Being in a headquarters role, you will get a 360 degree view of the business as well as DENV group structure and procedures.
You will be responsible for a wide array of marketing activities including:
- Develop the Commercial Refrigeration marketing annual plan and budget
- Support new product launches including internal and external communication, product content creation and event planning
- Coordinate tradeshows including project budget, project schedule, internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Develop the Commercial Refrigeration market study, utilizing internal and external contacts, conferences, publications, and marketing research companies
- Develop various marketing communication content including presentations, newsletters
- Liaison with DENV Marketing for consistent visual identity including branding and catalogue
- Orchestrate marketing content creation and communication through various social media channels
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration or Commercial Engineering, with a strong interest in technical and industrial products
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience in an industrial B2B environment
- Proven project management skills
- Independent worker, stimulated by new challenges, with a passion to learn new things
- Willing to develop a knowledge base in the Commercial Refrigeration and Cold Chain industries
- Available to travel up to 20%
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and work together. We offer you an open ended contract. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits. Relocation costs will be covered where appropriate.
Interested in joining our team?
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France