Daikin Cape Town Office
Responsible for planning, development and implementation of DASA’s marketing and communication strategies and public relations activities, both external and internal. Develop and manage digital marketing projects in support of the overall strategic marketing plan.
JOB DESCRIPTION / MAIN DUTIES OF THE JOB:
• Develop marketing strategy in line with business objectives for South Africa and Export territories.
• Manage and co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
• Collaboration of branch marketing strategy development with Branch Managers.
• Ensure that the marketing plan is in alignment with marketing budget.
• Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
• Develop strategies to drive online traffic to the company website and all social media platforms.
• Planning and implementation of promotional campaigns.
• Overseeing the social media strategy, maintenance and development.
• Manage online brand, product campaigns and improve lead generation to raise brand awareness.
• Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website and all social media platforms.
• Overall responsible for brand management and corporate identity.
• Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
• Create a wide range of different marketing materials for print and digital.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Digital savvy
• Presentation skills
• Financial management
• Organization and planning
• Strategic thinking
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Digital Marketing related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
• At least 2 to 5 years’ experience in digital marketing or communications.
• In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
• Experience using graphic design software packages such as In Design, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
• Ability to design sales and marketing materials such as catalogues, online banners and branded materials.
• Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies.
• Technical marketing skills.
• Proven experience in customer and market research.
• Relevant product and industry knowledge
Detailed CV and cover letter to be submitted to:
The Human Resources Department
via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 11 997 4400
Closing date of application is:
Wednesday the 20th November 2019
This might also interest you
Heating & RnE Product Manager
Nanterre - France
Digital Marketing Project Manager
Nanterre - France