Warsaw - Poland
Daikin Europe NV (DENV) is a subsidiary of Daikin Industries Limited, a Japanese multinational and worldwide the biggest producer and supplier of HVAC-R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) solutions, including heating pumps and cooling technology. The company delivers innovative, first rate indoor climate management solutions in order to meet the changing needs of its residential, commercial and industrial clients.
DENV is Daikin’s sales, development, and production headquarters for Europe, the Middle-East and Africa comprising headquarter offices in Brussels and Oostende, 8 production plants, 19 sales subsidiaries, 5 sales offices and a whole network of independent distributors and dealers across the EMEA region.
We are currently looking for a colleague who will join our office in Warsaw – Daikin Europe Business Support (DEBS), which is a branch of DENV, in the position of:
Market Intelligence Specialist
As a Market Intelligence Specialist (internal name of the role: Junior Strategic Planning Officer), you will mainly support the market intelligence activities in the Daikin Europe Group Headquarters and be a member of the Strategic Planning team, responsible for global/local market trends tracking across the markets where we participate as well as their adjacencies. The team is also in charge of mid-long term strategies of the group as well as other high-impact projects and initiatives.
As a Market Intelligence Specialist you will:
- actively manage and facilitate the existing market intelligence tools and programmes, subscriptions (Euromonitor, GfK, Meltwater and other industry specific tools and platforms)
- coordinate interaction between vendors and internal stakeholders, effectively communicating data and insights to relevant departments as well as handling the related administrative activities
- prepare and provide market analytics/Insight reports & submissions as required by DENV stakeholders
- assist in the procurement and implementation of new solutions and products that will be deployed over the next few years to strengthen market intelligence activities within the group
- be responsible for other job-related duties as needed to support business activities and to fulfil positive and proactive Strategic Planning efforts, such as mid-term strategic planning activities and cross functional strategic project and program management
Experience, education and technical skills
- min. Bachelor degree, preferably in Business Administration or Economics, Engineering & Science
- min. 4 years of working experience with at least 2 years in a similar position
- previous experience in Market Research & Analytics is a strong plus
- strong experience with Excel is a must
- experience with additional analytical tools and software is a plus
- fluency in English; additional European language is an asset
- fluency in Polish is required
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong abilities to build partnership relations with the stakeholders
- High focus on insights and ability to provide advice
- Strategic and conceptual thinking
Professional growth in fast developing branch of the multinational production and sales company
Yearly performance bonus based on performance evaluation
Medical Health Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
Group Life and Disability Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
Sports and culture card with Kafeteria system (your contribution is only 13PLN/month)
Business Travel Insurance (occasional traveling to Belgium will be required)
Team and integration budget
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe NV (DENV) is a subsidiary of Daikin Industries Limited, a Japanese multinational and worldwide the biggest manufacturer and supplier of HVAC-R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) solutions. The company delivers innovative, first rate indoor climate management solutions in order to meet the changing needs of residential, commercial and industrial clients and ensure comfortable and sustainable living environment for people and regions around the world.
If you are interested to join our team, send your CV to DEBS_HR@daikineurope.com
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France