Warsaw - Poland
Daikin Europe NV (DENV) is a subsidiary of Daikin Industries Limited, a Japanese multinational and worldwide the biggest producer and supplier of HVAC-R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) solutions, including heating pumps and cooling technology. The company delivers innovative, first rate indoor climate management solutions in order to meet the changing needs of its residential, commercial and industrial clients.
DENV is Daikin’s sales, development, and production headquarters for Europe, the Middle-East and Africa comprising headquarter offices in Brussels and Oostende, 8 production plants, 19 sales subsidiaries, 5 sales offices and a whole network of independent distributors and dealers across the EMEA region.
We are currently looking for a colleague who will join our office in Warsaw – Daikin Europe Business Support (DEBS), which is a branch of DENV, in the position of:
Market Intelligence Specialist (Heating)
In view of the setup of a dedicated Business Intelligence section, we are looking for a Market Intelligence Specialist. You will join the Heating SBU department which is in charge of the Heating sales development throughout EMEA territory (main focus : EU & Turkey). This team consists of 8 persons – the current team is located in Brussels, Belgium, however this function will be based in Warsaw, Poland. For this function, you’re willing to travel up to 25% of your time, including regular travel to the European Headquarter office.
As a Market Intelligence Specialist you will:
- undertake market intelligence analysis related to the heating & renewables market including; market evolution & megatrends, focus sector trends, key customer profiles, customer needs, competitive landscapes, market segmentation and sizing. This will be based on the use of various internal and external sources.
- maintain and further optimize our data information tools
- contribute to market research and support management team decisions. Key output lies in formulating of short and long term forecasting & competitive impact as a basis for strategy making
- be actively contributing to the development and implementation of the SBU ‘s short and long term strategy.
- report directly to the Section Manager Sales & Marketing of Heating SBU.
Experience, education and technical skills
- Master degree in economics and or Business Administration
- A least 4 years of working experience with a first experience in qualitative and quantitative analysis within a Market or Competitive Intelligence function within an international environment
- Very good Excel skills with the experience with data bases
- Knowledge of PowerBI is a strong asset
- Fluency in English; additional European language (especially French or German) is an asset
- Fluency in Polish
- Talent for data analysis and drawing conclusions out of this
- Comfortable working with market intelligence data and tools
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Can-do attitude
Professional growth in fast developing branch of the multinational production and sales company
Yearly performance bonus based on performance evaluation
Medical Health Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
Group Life and Disability Insurance (your contribution is only 1PLN/month)
Sports and culture card with Kafeteria system (your contribution is only 13PLN/month)
Business Travel Insurance (occasional traveling to Belgium will be required)
Team and integration budget
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe NV (DENV) is a subsidiary of Daikin Industries Limited, a Japanese multinational and worldwide the biggest manufacturer and supplier of HVAC-R (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration) solutions. The company delivers innovative, first rate indoor climate management solutions in order to meet the changing needs of residential, commercial and industrial clients and ensure comfortable and sustainable living environment for people and regions around the world.
If you are interested to join our team, send your CV to DEBS_HR@daikineurope.com
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France