Ostend - Belgium
The Manufacturing Planning department is responsible for the financial follow-up of the production process. In collaboration with colleagues from different departments (HR, Production, Procurement, R&D department, Corporate Planning, …) the financial forecast and budget follow-up are managed.
- As part of the Manufacturing Planning Department you, together with your colleagues, are responsible for the financial follow-up of our production process.
Some of your tasks are:
- Making up the production process budget, taking into account material cost, labour cost, expenses (travel cost, repair and maintenance, …), investments, supply cost, ….
- Monthly closing analysis: forecast versus result
- Pre calculation: cost evaluation of products during development phase
- Supply analysis: stock needs, defective stock, …
- Beside this you support the integration of the factory cost controlling system that is in use in Ostend, in our factories abroad (Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Italy and Turkey).
- Within your function you are in contact with people from many different departments. During budget process and in project teams you think about the future and possibilities of our production process and its cost impact. Your role is to examine the financial feasibility of innovation proposals
- You obtained a Master degree within Economics e.g. Business Engineering, Business Economics, TEW, …
- You are communicative, with a proactive mindset and not afraid to take initiative while working in team.
- You have a strong interest in working within a production environment.
- Numbers hold no secrets for you and are definitely not an Excel illiterate.
- Knowledge of SAP and Power BI are an asset.
- Knowledge of both spoken and written English are essential for this job.
- This vacancy is open to both recent graduates and candidates with experience.
- Experience in cost calculation or budget control in a production environment is a plus.
At Daikin you can count on a varied job, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France