Anderlecht - Belgium
To further shape and develop Daikin’s lifetime commitment to its customers, we are looking for an people manager to strengthen the current team; existing of junior and senior staff with years of experience in service business and product development. You will be the key-person to co-develop the business of service and solution, solidify required structures and organization. This includes a close follow-up and management all lines of service business such as maintenance, upgrades, etc. across our affiliated companies. You will co-develop and manage the strategic planning of the service across EMEA, and create the functional strategies and specific objectives for each vertical market segment. Manage the budgets, policies and procedures to structurally grow the business.
- Manage the service business development team at the Daikin headquarter, being the driving force for service revenue and profit generation throughout EMEA. Deployment of personnel, materials and resources.
- Service marketing skills are an essential part of this. Evaluate the service business potential in the EMEA countries with focus on those countries that have Daikin affiliates companies.
- Assure that the service business development matures in the affiliated companies and align with them on the direction to follow, together with the allocated country-responsible.
- Manage closely all lines of the service business portfolio as driver for service revenue and as differentiating element in combination with product offers, and/or support the creation of a service product portfolio at the affiliates.
- Improve the service sales processes and proper management reporting on the service revenue and profits, pipeline of maintenance contracts, contract retention rate, etc.
- Co-responsibility for personnel selection, personnel orientation and regular qualification for employees
- Co-responsibility to support the development of the service strategy for EMEA; especially in the domain of service and solution business.
- A Commercial, Economical or Engineering education on university level.
- Master degree in International Business management (MBA) will be a plus
- Min 3 years of professional experience in the (technical) service business area. Experience of leading the service business teams or a field service teams is a plus.
- Stress resistant, results-focused, determined and decisive. International organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and collaboration skills with ability to express technical and non-technical concepts clearly and concisely, with all different kinds of stakeholders across EMEA
- You will be located in the EMEA HQ in Brussels and are willing to travel.
- Good people management skills
- Great communication skills & very good English, other additional European language is an advantage.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits. This function offers an excellent stepping stone to take on more responsibilities in a planning-oriented function or a detachment abroad at one of our EMEA affiliates.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France