Anderlecht - Belgium
The department operates as a strategic staff function, reporting directly to the President of Daikin Europe Group. Main scope includes in-depth analysis of certain business segments, mid-term strategic planning, M&A and Corporate governance structures.
- You will be located in Brussels and will be actively involved in the creation of the Group Strategy, in consultation with Daikin Europe’s top management and colleagues of EBRO and do the follow up and implementation of this strategy.
- You will be working on M&A projects and PMI participation.
- You’ll give support to our Daikin Europe NV Group Management Challenges (eg. Lean HQ and reduction of fixed cost, HR reformation, organization reformation,…)
- You will be involved in the creation of new business strategies and do the follow up of the execution in our Affiliates or Sales Business Units all over the EMEA region.
- You’ll also play a role in several projects involving communication HQ and group companies.
- You will report directly to the Department Manager of EBRO.
- For this function, you’re willing to travel up to 25% of your time
- You obtained a Master degree within Business Administration (MBA).
- Young graduates as well as candidates with experience in Business and/or M&A can qualify for this job.
- You are open-minded, a goal-getter and can cope working within a challenging working environment.
- Experience abroad is a strong asset (work, living, trainee, volunteering, Erasmus, …).
- You are open to be assigned an international assignment; expat assignment in acquired companies is highly likely in the future.
- You have a good knowledge of English, both oral and written. Knowledge of another European language is an asset.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits. This function offers an excellent stepping stone to take on more responsibilities in a planning-oriented function or a dispatchment abroad at one of our EMEA affiliates.
Strategic Planning Officer / Manager
Brussel - Belgium
Project Coordinator for international Key Accounts
Brussel - Belgium