Oostende - België
The Logistics headquarter department in Ostend is part of the European Supply Centre division that co-ordinates supply and demand for the distribution of finished air-conditioning equipment.
The Logistics team is responsible for the goods and information flow of finished products and for the delivery to customers. Customer service and cost control are very important key-words within the department.
As a dynamic Logistics Cost Controller, you are member of the logistics planning & improvements team of the Supply Centre Division, responsible for supply & distribution of air conditioning and climate control solutions via various warehouses located in the EMEA region.
Keeping a close eye on the key-values of logistics: “accuracy, transparency & quality”, you will be involved and execute following tasks (but not limited to):
- Elaborate and improve the current logistics cost reporting
- Improve the stability and accuracy of the logistics cost retrieval process.
- Support and improve the process of the monthly provision
- Standardize cost reporting with affiliates (integrated and non-integrated)
- Monthly analysis of the freight factors (cost allocation to stock) and improve the accuracy
- Executive summary and variance analysis of the result vs budget, and result vs result previous year (DENV stand alone and corporate consolidated)
- Support the transition to the cost database of the new Freight audit tool (Control Pay)
- After first analysis, make cost improvement proposals to management.
- The ideal candidate for this function has an economic master degree, preferably with 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar (logistical) controlling function.
- You have strong (business) analytical skills and are able to detect and solve problems quickly and independently.
- You have affinity to work in an international environment and are able to work well in team.
- You easily communicate with different parties (international colleagues, corporate planning, accounting, affiliates,…. etc).
- A good command of English (and preferably other European languages) is essential, next to good computer skills (Excel, reporting tools, SAP knowledge is a plus).
- Needless to say, you need to find your way in accounting data.
At Daikin you can count on a varied job, with an international market leader which encourages people to work together and develop. We can offer you a permanent contract. From the very beginning you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is complemented by a package of extra-legal benefits.
Misschien is dit ook iets voor u
Service Engineer with focus on Heating (m/f)
Development Engineer HVAC
Ostend - Belgium