Oostende - België
EMEA Corporate HR is focused on the HRM coordination for the different Daikin organisations in EMEA, which entails setting up policies, implementing EMEA wide and local projects and enhancing cooperation among the different HR teams across the EMEA region.
As a Learning & Development Specialist you will ensure that various development initiatives and programs support the business strategy across EMEA. You can use your experience and creative mind to define, get buy-in and implement strategies and practices designed to gain a return on investment for the business in the areas of learning and development.
Your role includes:
- Working closely with Business leaders and HR departments of our affiliates across the EMEA region, in order to understand the development needs and opportunities. Based on the detected needs you will set up policies, tools and projects which will support our development actions, either locally (for a specific affiliate) or across the entire EMEA region.
- Playing an important role in helping to develop the skills of our employees. After identifying the current (and future) needs you will develop Learning and Development actions to support the enhancement of skills necessary to grow the leadership and the business.
- Assisting in implementing and maintaining new and existing, local and global development programs, both conventional as well as through digital portals. By staying in close contact with the business you will monitor the ROI and real impact of the programs in the business and will encourage the use of new learning concepts and technologies.
- Take initiatives for leadership development eg. through development programs, enhancing (international) assignments,…
This role will give you the opportunity to be part of an International team. You will be based in our EMEA Headquarters and you will be working with colleagues coming from different countries and backgrounds. You will contribute and help us form the future of our Learning & Development strategy. With the support of our EMEA Human Resources Leadership Team you will be also given the responsibility of setting up our future strategies. Excited? We want to get to know you!
- You are graduated with a Master Degree.
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in a learning and organization development role.
- You like abstract thinking and working on a strategic level as well as implementing together with the business various projects. But also you like to be practical and make progress in your actions.
- You like to work on a project base and you are triggered both by mid-term goals and short-term goals.
- You are interested to learn how the business is working and to find the best way to support on HR matters.
- You are hands on and have a proactive approach.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), knowledge of any other European language is an asset.
- You are willing to travel occasionally (10%).
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Misschien is dit ook iets voor u
Service Engineer with focus on Heating (m/f)
Development Engineer HVAC
Ostend - Belgium