Ostend - Belgium
The Service Operations Department provides support to the EMEA Daikin Service network, by focussing on the creation and sharing of service information and service training, optimising service processes and implementation of the related systems.
Daikin Europe N.V.
Daikin Europe N.V. is the European headquarters of the Japanese company, Daikin Industries Ltd. We design, manufacture and distribute air conditioning and heating systems for commercial, residential and industrial applications. Our headquarters are located in Brussels and Ostend, but through our sales networks we also have a presence throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
We are the market leader in the field of air conditioning and also offer Total Comfort Solutions in the fields of cooling, heating, ventilation and related techniques.
In addition, as a company we are constantly expanding, with extensive international contacts, a pleasant, stimulating working environment, extensive training and coaching, ... Daikin Europe N.V. has many trump cards. However, our highly motivated employees are our greatest asset. That is why we are always looking for new talent.
The Daikin Service Network with thousands of (internal and external) field service technicians is very valuable to us and continuous leaning and development is crucial for both the customer and employee satisfaction. Recently, a new organisation “EMEA Service Academy” was established to develop the strategic direction, strengthen and streamline the co-operation between Affiliates, standardise training materials, methods and systems, …
- You work closely with our Affiliates service and training responsibles in order to understand the development needs and extend the available training programs and training methodology. You keep your eyes open for new L&D trends and developments
- You search, design and implement effective methods of knowledge sharing and education.
This role will give you the opportunity to be part of an International team that builds a strong Daikin EMEA Service Academy, including governance, group strategy, capacity & resource planning, …
- You also take the role as key-user for our recently implemented Learning Management System and support the further roll out in the whole EMEA region. You consolidate an prioritise the suggested improvements, maintain the platform and provide the necessary aftercare and training.
You will be based in our EMEA Headquarters in Ostend and you will work with colleagues from different countries and backgrounds.
- You are graduated with a Master Degree.
- You have 2-3 years of relevant experience in Learning & Development.
- You have experience in – or a strong affinity with – a service environment.
- You are familiar with e-learning platforms and LMS (SuccessFactors)
- You are analytical, while keeping a view on the bigger picture. You are able to find simplicity in complexity and you can effectively report on it both to peers and management.
- You are hands on and have a proactive approach.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), knowledge of any other European language is an asset.
- Short business trips abroad are no problem for you.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to grow and to work together.
Your diploma represents only the beginning of your knowledge, as we seek people who are willing to develop continuously.
We offer you an open ended contract. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Interested in joining our team?
Send your motivation and CV preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OR Register yourself at www.daikin.eu/jobs.
Just follow the instructions and your application will be automatically sent to us.
Dijon - France
Nanterre - France