Ostend - Belgium
Do you have an allround knowledge and interest within IT?
Do you like teamwork?
Are you solution and result oriented?
The IT Center EMEA consists of three departments: IT planning, IT Development and IT Infrastructure. Within IT Infrastructure you are part of the IT Operations section together with a dozen other colleagues. This section is responsible for the IT Support (applications and infrastructure) to support the Daikin business in EMEA.
As an IT System Engineer you will have the responsibility of multiple IT Services. You will be proactively working on the validation of the correct handling of the services towards our business users.
- You make every effort to ensure that the predefined KPI’s and SLA’s are being met or exceeded. You will take care of the monthly reporting. In case of incidents, you work together with partners and colleagues to resolve them as quickly as possible. Your technical background will be important for this.
- You are also responsible for the budgetary follow-up.
- You always have an eye for improvements, on a technical, budgetary and organizational level and you can also explain and motivate these in a concise manner.
As IT Center EMEA we consider ourselves as progressive in the field of IT technology and in particular IT Infrastructure. You will be faced with a challenging and innovative environment. The main domains or technologies in which you will work are:
- LAN & WLAN (7000 users)
- WAN (SDWAN,MPLS) (120 locations)
- Telephony and call center
- Remote access infrastructure (SSL VPN)
- IP, DHCP and DNS
- Printing (Windows printer server, SAP printing, Canon uniflow,…)
- You are fascinated by computer sciences and you obtained a master degree within informatics or equal by experience.
- Preferably you already have knowledge or experience in above domains, or you have the perseverance and the capacity to quickly acquire this knowledge.
- You have an analytical & innovative spirit and interest in our company’s need to grow & accelerate.
- You are a team player and try to establish and keep a good relationship with both your IT and business colleagues.
- You have good communication skills and are not afraid to present to groups.
- You have a solution oriented mind-set and a drive to continuously improve your area.
- You have a very good knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
This challenging position offers you growth opportunities in the European headquarters of an international company. We offer a permanent contract for an indefinite period. From the start you can count on thorough training and intensive support. Your competitive salary is supplemented with a package of fringe benefits.
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France