Ghent - Belgium
Daikin Gent is looking for an IT Project coordinator for several IT projects.
As a IT project coordinator you’ll be in charge of making sure that the different projects’ variables are kept under control, following up the execution of these projects and reporting periodically and adhocly.
Are you passionate about project management with affinity to SW?
Are you eager to grow and build up a bright career within a fast growing and expanding organisation ?
Well, then you are the person we are looking for the reinforce our team.
- You will coordinate the execution of different SW projects within the section.
- Reporting project activity progress and status.
- Present the projects status to internal and external stakeholders throughout official project meetings (Gates meetings).
- Creating and executing key strategic projects, activities and action items.
- Managing and guide projects execution of change managements and initiatives related to continuous improvement.
- Managing projects: including chartering, scope definition, requirements gathering, project planning, change control, risk management and reporting.
- Creating project plans (e.g: GANTT charts) and schedules that ensures task and prioritization of project dependencies.
- Tracking changes in project scope, identifying potential risks, and developing contingency plans.
- Manages the identification, resolution and escalation of project risks and issues. Be actively scanning and addressing issues.
- Delegating project tasks and responsibilities.
- Leading project team meetings and ensure follow-up actions are identified and controlled.
- Continually managing project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Accurately presenting findings in an appropriate and timely manner to allow the management team to make critical decisions based on key data.
- Managing multiple projects each with an extensive scope.
- Conflict management resolution.
- Working with external SW vendors (including: contract negotiations, Statement of work, code review sessions, progress follow-up).
- Control and monitor the execution of multiple projects and report periodically.
- Give continuous guidance and advise to different team members & project engineers.
- Continuously seek for improvements to the product development process
- Master degree in ICT with 6+ years of experience in SW development (Embedded SW is a plus).
- Prince2 (or PMP), Agile/Scrum Certification or equivalent certification would be a big plus.
- Able to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Feeling comfortable in a fast-paced environment and remain flexible and able to adapt faced to many changes.
- Ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly, efficiently, and positively
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Confident in communicating with diverse groups of technical and non-technical people
- Ability to persuade, encourage, motivate, and read communication styles of team members
- Positive attitude while facing issues and problems.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Able to manage multiple projects and work effectively under time constraints as necessary
- Successful in coordinating internal and external resources, such as vendors and consultants
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Extensive analytical abilities
- A high degree of personal motivation
Rhône-Alpes/Auvergne - France
BRON - France