Ostend - Belgium
In order to support the development of our digital business within Daikin, we are looking for an IT Integration Architect. The explosion of business digitalization and IoT initiatives, where ICT is not the only developer party, invokes two big challenges; keeping everything secure and making integrations between the different platforms, hybrid of nature, easy, manageable, transparent to 3rd party (internal as well as external). Eager to be part of the digital transformation? Interested in IT technologies? Your interest in company processes and new digital solutions allow you to strive to an optimal use of data processing? Then you are the person who are looking for to guide the digital initiatives within our organisation!
The new digital business will have 5 main area’s:
- Internet of Things (applications build by R&D/Sales and Service on AWS/Amazon platforms)
- Customer engagement (based on SAP Hybris (C4C) and SalesForce)
- Eco systems (like Google, Amazon, …)
- IT (Back Office systems, mainly consisting out of several SAP applications, on premise and cloud, SalesForce applications and some others)
- Intelligence (Data-information, SAP BI and Power BI based, on premise and in the cloud)
As an IT Architect you’ll be charge of:
- Supporting the digital initiatives within the organisation
- Analysing the current new digital business related requests
- Evaluating the impact towards our current integration architecture and defining the best solution for the future.
- Following new evolutions in the digital business world and mapping with our business.
- Define and defend, in close collaboration with the Enterprise Architect and the business steak holders (Sales, Service and R&D) the Hybrid Integration Platform architecture together with the corresponding governance structure, procedures and development guidelines
- You have preferably a master degree (IT or engineering).
- You have an analytical and strategic spirit.
- You are familiar with the content of APIM, HIP, iPaaS, …
- Your interest in company processes and new digital solutions allow you to strive to an optimal use of data processing.
- You have the necessary self-discipline to make and follow-up planning.
- You are prepared to travel to Daikin group companies in Europe.
- You have analytic and communicative skills in English.
- Experience in similar IT-surrounding as key-user or as analyst is a plus.
IT Center EMEA is the headquarter for IT solutions within the Daikin group including all subsidiary companies in the EMEA-region. The IT Center consists out of 3 departments: IT Planning, IT Development and IT Infrastructure. As an IT Integration Architect you work for the department of IT Planning. IT-Planning makes up the long term IT planning in line with the company strategy. Large projects and projects with focus on innovation are initiated and followed up by this department.
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.
Junior IT Innovation Engineer
Ostend - Belgium
IT Integration Architect
Ostend - Belgium